The Christian Medical & Dental Associations exist to motivate, educate, and equip Christian
physicians and dentists to glorify God by:
- serving with professional excellence as witnesses of Christís love and compassion to all peoples, and;
- advancing biblical principles of healthcare within the Church and to our culture.
Transformed doctors. Transforming the world.
Our Core Values
We strive to fulfill our mission by our commitment to be:
- Controlled by the Holy Spirit
- Committed to Scripture
- Communing in Prayer
- Culturally Relevant
Our Statement of Faith
(While each of us holds fast to additional beliefs important to our relationship with God, the following statement outlines the tenets that provide a foundation for our fellowship and participation in the Christian Medical & Dental Associations.)
- In the divine inspiration and final authority of the Bible as the Word of God;
- In the eternal God revealed in Holy Scripture as Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- In the unique Deity of Jesus Christ, Godís only Son, whose death and resurrection provide by grace through faith the only means of my salvation;
- In the transforming presence and power of the Holy Spirit.